Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Food Review: CRAZY KATSU @ Maginhawa St., QC


I've read good reviews of the food offered at Crazy Katsu, and I just have to try it myself! People say that it sells budget friendly Japanese meals which is a huge PLUS to me! :) Here are what we ordered:



Miso Soup - P30

 Refresing soup before the main entree


 Katsudon - P150

I still like the katsudon at Tempura Japanese Grill better than this one. This lacks flavor, but the meat was cooked nicely.


Chicken Katsu - P145

This is the bestseller. However, it fell short of my expectation. I like the spiciness, but the taste of the soy sauce is overpowering all the other flavor. Although, I still like how the chicken was cooked. It was crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside.  

One thing I realized as this was my first time to eat at Maginhawa St., parking may be a problem since there is no "official" parking space. You may have to park in front of the establishment (like we did)--this is already along the street.

Crazy Katsu Stats: Food - 3/5 stars 

CRAZY KATSU
81 Unit I Maginhawa St., Teacher's Village
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Mon - Sat:11:00 am-10:00 pm 






No comments:

Post a Comment