Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Christian Bale + Kermit The Frog = KERMIT BALE (The next Batman?)

I saw a pic of Christian Bale and Kermit the Frog while I was googling for The Dark Knight Rises. I had a good laugh from it so I tried to search for more. I set aside my research of the The Dark Knight Rises for now..




Will Kermit the Frog become the next BATMAN? 


To qualify for the next Batman, Kermit the Frog needs to do these:
  • eat loads of carbo and protein everyday (No Junk Food. No Fasting. No Softdrink.)
  • grow some hair
  • tan his skin
  • find a good trainer and hit the gym
Did I forgot anything else?

Kermit's acting skill has already been tested in The Muppet Show and The Muppet Movie, so we know he can definitely act.

Watch out Christian Bale.

Are They Twins or What???











No comments:

Post a Comment